We are donating N95 masks to local hospitals to support our friends in the medical field. Our first batch of 1,000 masks are on the way and will be distributed to medical workers in need within 48 hours of receipt. We also have a new frontline worker shirt that helps us purchase more and give some temporary work to folks in our supply chain that could use a day's pay helping distribute them. We are also donating thousands of these Boston charity shirts to be made into masks by local volunteers. Discounts are available for Medical professionals looking to make bulk purchases of this frontline worker shirt for their team.
If you care to support our efforts, by all means feel free to buy a Boston charity shirt and help us with our next purchase of masks. If you have a local hospital or nursing home in mind that you think could use our help, please message us. Every little bit helps. We are doing what we can and applaud anyone that cares to help, directly or indirectly. I am sure those in need appreciate it. Stay safe everyone.
Recipients of masks to date:
- Norwood Hospital (20)
- Asthma & Allergy Physicians (20)
- Ladder 10 in Jamaican Plain (50)
- Boston EMS (200)
- MGH HOSPITAL (250)
- Saint Elizabeth’s Medical Center (50)
- Southcoast Behavioral Health (50)
- Norwood Hospital 2.0 (100)
- Dedham Fire Department (50) - Deputy Lynch
- Family Support Services (Vinfen) in Dedham (50)
- Brewster Ambulance Service (Danny Thomas) (50)
- Asthma & Allergy Physicians 2.0 (50)